Main Stage Season Cast Lists
Hello! PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND ALL THE WAY TO THE END FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON ACCEPTING A ROLE!
CAST LIST FOR ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO’S NEST
I want to thank everyone for auditioning. Given the talent in the room, it was a tough process. I have been directing for over 30 years, but I have never had such difficult choices in casting.
With such talent and nuance, this is going to be an exceptional rehearsal and performance experience.
Welcome to the Cuckoo’s Nest!
Burgess Clark, Director
- Randle Patrick McMurphy – Sam Mulcahy
- Chief Bromden – Keith Robinson
- Dale Harding – Christian Tasiopoulos
- Billy Bibbit – Miles Tardy
- Scanlon – Rory Shaw
- Charles Cheswick – Kevin Paquette
- Martini – Alex Cox
- Ruckly – Jake Wetmore
- Ellis – Alex Strzemilowski
- Aide Warren – Billy Jenkins
- Aide Williams – Chris Vega
- Aide Turkle – Ellis Hampton
- Dr. Spivey – Owen Sherrin
- Nurse Ratched – Teresa Gelsomini
- Nurse Flinn – Maggie Budzyna
- Nurse Pilbow – Ally Antonelli
- Technician – TBA
- Candy Starr – Charlotte Wallace
- Sandra – Hattie Mae Rich
- Party Girl – Isabella De Jesus
- Party Girl – Dylan Kerr
- Party Girl – Sarah Pollock
- Party Girl – Ruby Schran
*Additional roles and understudies to be assigned.
IF YOU ARE CAST YOU MUST:
1. Please Email us NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7 AT 5:00PM to confirm your role. We will email you back to confirm we’ve received your email, and you’re cast!
2. Within a few days we will send you a Cast Contract for the show. Please review and complete the cast contract to BCT, along with your Cast Fee of $200. Please note Financial Aid is available based on need.
3. Join us for the mandatory Parent & Cast Orientation the first day of rehearsal (more details will be forthcoming).
REMEMBER TO Email us NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7 AT 5:00PM to confirm your role!!!
QUESTIONS? Email us or call 617-424-6634.