Financial Aid Application
Below please find the application for Financial Aid. Financial Aid is available for all programs at Boston Children’s Theatre. We wanted to answer a few commonly asked questions below:
- Does BCT award 100% financial aid? It is generally our policy not to award full financial aid for any program. Financial Aid is intended to meet your need in taking a class, workshop or taking part in the summer studios – we will usually ask that you contribute some portion of the tuition. That said, on rare occasions, full aid packages are awarded.
- What are the requirements? We ask for some basic information regarding your financial circumstance, and ask you for a brief statement regarding what you hope to gain at BCT. These questions help determine how much financial aid will be needed to make it possible for you to come. We also encourage you to consider a payment plan if it makes it possible for you to join the program.
- What are your deadlines?
- For our ongoing classes, we award aid on a rolling basis, but to ensure enough time for your application to be processed, please apply no later than 1 week before the start of your desired Fall, Winter or Spring Session.
- The earlier you can apply, the better – though we will make every effort at any time of the year to make it possible for you to attend, later in our year (as we approach June), we will have allotted most of the available aid, and it will be more difficult for us to help.
- For our Summer Studios, the deadline for Financial Aid for Studio Three and Studio Four is March 1, with awards being made by March 15. For Studios Discovery, One and Two, our deadline is May 1, with awards being made by May 15.
- If I still have questions? Please contact us at email@example.com, or by calling us at 617-424-6634 x230.
Boston Childrens Theatre is a Not-For-Profit organization. | P.O. Box 171388 Boston, MA 02117 | 617.424.6634 | firstname.lastname@example.org