Giving Voice 2016 Auction Items
Are you excited about becoming healthier and are not quite sure where to begin? Perhaps you have already made some changes but are ready to take it to the next level? This is truly the ultimate wellness package to get you on track!
- Three hours of consultation with Stacy Stowers, author of Eat Raw, Not Cooked, plus a signed copy of her book.
- Ten private “Mind Over Food” therapy sessions with Andi Freedman, a licensed social work/therapist, who will teach you the skills you need to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Private, customized yoga class for up to 10 persons with RaeAnn York at One Powered Yoga studio in Reading.
- Three-day juice cleanse from Jubali.
- And when you’re ready to relax, enjoy a 50-minute massage and 25-minute infrared sauna at Cabral Wellness Institute.
Take care of yourself – you deserve this healthy package!
Package Value: $2,100
The untold musical story of The Wizard of Oz’s Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good, WICKED defies gravity!
Check into The William Hotel (two rooms for two nights each), and enjoy the sounds and sights of the Big Apple. You will have four (4) house seats to see WICKED on Broadway at the renowned Gershwin Theatre and then go behind the curtain after the show to see how the magic happens! Show dates are to be arranged through the Zildjian Family.
Donor: Andy & Debra Zildjian
Package Value: $2,000
Aladdin is a gorgeously produced show that’s a delight from start to finish. The beloved characters from Disney’s 1992 animated hit are given fresh life on the New Amsterdam Theatre stage, including the “Friend Like Me” Genie, who leads two show-stopping musical numbers. The costumes and set design are among the most beautiful on Broadway, and Aladdin and Jasmine’s magic carpet ride to “A Whole New World” inspires gasps of delight. Seven new songs help flesh out a story that keeps audiences entranced all the way through to its happily-ever-after ending.
- Four (4) tickets to see ALADDIN on Sunday, July 10 at 6:30pm.
- $300 Marriott Hotels gift card.
Package Value: $1,500
Do you love the restaurant scene or just need a reason to get out more? Eat your heart out with dinner for two at 12 of the best restaurants in the Boston area! Wine and dine each month for an entire year at these fine establishments:
- Alden & Harlow
- Barbara Lynch Gruppo Restaurants
- Bistro du Midi
- The Buttery
- Café ArtScience
- Central Bistro
- Fairsted Kitchen
- Gaslight Boston
- Henrietta’s Table
- Top of the Hub (donated by Emily Haggman)
- Bonus $100 gift card to Bar Boulud
Package Value: $1,700
Impress your friends by inviting BCT’s Senior Show Choir to your private event. You will be entertained by these uber-talented youths under the direction of the fabulous Austin Davy. The concert will be approximately 30 minutes long and Austin will work with you to customize the song choices. Truly a priceless experience! This package comes with a $100 gift card to Kabloom! so you can ensure your event will not only sound special, but look it, too!
Need to be better prepared for your next audition? Perfect for a soon-to-be college applicant, or a seasoned performer. You will receive 3 lessons from the dynamic duo of Burgess Clark and Toby Schine, 3 voice lessons from the magnificent Daniel Blake, and a gift certificate for a multi-week acting class at Boston Casting.
Outdated headshot? Not anymore with a headshot photo session with Nile Scott Shots.
Take a bow as you’re sure to ace that next important audition!
Package Value: $1,400
Calling all theater lovers! Boston is filled with fabulous theaters and production companies. Experience them all and make your heart sing.
- Broadway in Boston If/Then show on July 7 at Boston Opera House, 4 orchestra seats (donated by Julianne Pemberton)
- Arts Emerson, 4 tickets
- Blue Man Group, 4 tickets
- Boston Children’s Theatre, 2016-2017 season subscription for 4
- Central Square Theater, 2 tickets
- Huntington Theatre, 4 tickets
- Merrimack Repertory Theatre, 2 tickets
- Speakeasy Stage Company, 2 tickets
Package Value: $1,600
With four seasons of alpine activities and a mountain community full of exciting diversions, there’s no such thing as an off-season at Spruce Peak at Stowe. Four Seasons. Unlimited Possibilities
Your all-inclusive Experience Stowe Package includes:
Accommodations for 2 nights in a luxurious two-bedroom residence at Stowe Mountain Lodge.
4 full-day adult ski vouchers for Stowe Mountain Resort or 4 rounds of golf at Stowe Mountain Club.
Package is valid through April 30, 2017 and is subject to availability.
See the Red Sox play in June, July and August from the first base line, 10 rows off the field! Game dates are June 18, July 8, and August 26.
Who wouldn’t love an original 16×20 print of the 2004 Red Sox Championship Win hanging in their home? This amazing photo appeared on the cover of Time magazine and brings back the memories of when the Red Sox finally reversed the curse
Package includes dinner for two at Loretta’s Last Call on Lansdowne Street.
Ticket donor: Hank Miller
Photo donor: Steve Liss
Package Value: $1,400
Wear your new Patriots jersey autographed by Rob Gronkowski as you cheer on the 2014 Superbowl champions six rows from the field at the 20 yard line. Game date to be mutually agreed upon between the highest bidder and the D’Alelio Family. Jersey comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
Package Value: Priceless
Donor: The D’Alelio Family
First stop, Great Wolf Lodge! You and your family will stay overnight in a Family Suite and have access to the water facilities both the day you arrive and the day you leave. Fun for all!
Fill those summer days with these additional items:
– Canoe rental for family of four on the Charles River
– Bowling party for 6 at Kings Bowling, includes 2 games, shoe rental, 2 pizzas, and unlimited soda.
– Photo Session for 4 family members with Sublime Photography
When you’re off to the beach, pack your towels and sunscreen in your new durable and gorgeous tote bag by Boston Bag Company.
Package Value: $1,100